SUPT., GBC RAIL PLANNING - 10108
Lokasi Kerja : Tembagapura - Papua
Job Responsibility :
- Coordinate, review, monitor, and control provide effective and cost efficient engineering designs and solutions to be implemented in line with milestones and project commitments.
- Develop engineering manpower and data bases to efficiently support projects.
- Analyze, review, and evaluate project progress having a strong in-field presence, being proactive in detecting opportunities and/or risks to the plans.
- Coordinate with GBC Planning group to develop planning and scheduling of short-term activities based on controlling the Key Performance Indicator of each project to optimize the efficiency of manpower and Company's resources.
- Review and analyze periodically expansion progress' status reports (i.e. monthly goals and actual achievements) in order to provide information to respective parties on the progress.
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g. Operational team., as well as other engineering departments) on a routine basis through daily, weekly and achievement meetings in order to ensure the Operations team complies with the determined plan.
- Develop, coach, and motivate subordinates to enhance their skills, knowledge and capability.
- Guide, monitor, and control department safety programs: tracking of departmental safety accountabilities, regular safety inspections, identifying new safety approaches, etc., in order to achieve and ensure that all safety procedures are met.
Job Requirement :
- 6 years working experience in related rail haulage projects.
- Proficiency in design software including Vulcan, AutoCAD, Mine2-4D and Deswik.CAD.
- Proficient in English language, both oral and written.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Kembali ke Daftar Lowongan